Pages

My Favourite Blushes- Estee Lauder, The Body Shop, Illamasqua Review


I always love a pop of colour on my cheeks. These three are my absolute favourite go to everyday blushes. The are not bright, just enough look to make you blush (See what I did there?- haha). 

The Body Shop - Ginger $27
Isn't she pretty! It gives such a smooth finish with a buildable colour and bit of shimmer and it will stay on your cheeks forever- not really forever but you get what I mean

Illamasqua Lover $38
This is so pigmented and rich in colour, it gives u very smooth satin matte finish. It can also double up as an eyeshadow too. This blusher goes with almost any look- love it!

Estee Lauder Rose Nuance $66
Sheer with a silky finish and its buildable to full intensity. Also, a little goes a long way with this blush.

Have you tried any of these? Did you like them?

No comments :

Post a Comment